Sunday, February 3, 2013

T-minus 8 & 7 days till race day and counting: What makes Halifax such a great running city?

I'm still traveling, so getting my usual training runs in has been a challenge (I did get some yoga in yesterday and 35 minutes of interval training on the treadmill today). But whenever I travel, I always make sure to bring some Halifax-related running gear with me. Maybe it's the pride of knowing we battle some serious hills and winds on a regular basis; maybe it's because I love to know I'm representing our beautiful city by the sea.

Whatever it is, I feel proud to be a Halifax runner, and I always make sure to invite fellow runners to come visit us for a run, or a race.

I asked fellow Halifax runners on Twitter why they thought Halifax is such a great running city. Here's what some of them had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment